- 3LBS Salmon Filet
- 1 Tablespoon Jerk Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon All-purpose Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Fish or Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Green Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 4 Pieces of Fresh Garlic
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- Parsley(For Garnish)
- Olive Oil
- Add oil to salmon. Followed by jerk seasoning, all purpose Seasoning, fish seasoning and green seasoning.
- Cut salmon into desired pieces. Rubbing seasoning on sides as well.
- Preheat large Skillet for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Lemon slices, Garlic and Scotch Bonnet to skillet.
- Add salmon to skillet and cook salmon for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Or your desired preference.
Glaze For Salmon:
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Fresh Ginger(You can also use Ginger Powder)
- 1/4 Cup of Wine(I used Stone's Ginger Wine)
Direction: In a separate sauce pan, bring to boil all ingredients. Cool until sauce thickens or syrupy. Pour over Salmon. Allow to cook for 4-5 more minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Pair with your favorite sides.