Super moist Banana Coconut Pineapple Bundt Cake
3 Ripe bananas, crushed
2 eggs, whisk
1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon Mixed spice Essence
1 Cup crushed pineapple, Fresh or canned
1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
1/4 Rum( Coconut or Pineapple)
1 Cup Oil(I’m using Coconut Oil)
2 cups of flour( Sifted)
1-2 Cups of Sugar
3oz Pack Vanilla Jello Pudding Mix
1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir together with a large spoon.(You do not need a mixer).
- Pour mixture into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the middle until it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and top with rum butter sauce.
Rum Butter Sauce
1-Cup light brown sugar
1-Tablespoon Vanilla extract
1/4-cup Rum(I’m using Coconut Rum)
- On medium heat, melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and stir into the butter.
- Pour in vanilla extract. Continue cooking until sugar dissolves and thicken. Remove from heat and stir in rum.